health and fitness

Aug 13, 2013

Katy Perry, John Mayer 'Who You Love' Leaks - Listen Full Song

In full one week ahead of its release date, John Mayer and Katy Perry's duet has LEAKED! Listen to it HERE! 

Apparently, Katy Perry and John Mayer are definitely back on after all the ups and downs and the on-off relationship dramas! They are definitely 'back on track' and been doing “a lot of collaboration” lately.


john mayer paradise valley



Katy once said that she'll never have Mayer on her album, true to her words she didn't because she hopped in to his.

John Mayer got a new album, Paradise Valley  and he guest  featured his girlfriend Katy Perry in a new song called “Who You Love”. The song is quite about finding each other’s love against the odds and if you will read between the lines to the lyrics, you'll get a bite of their real-life romance.


Katy Perry John Mayer Who You Love

Mayer started the track with…

“My girl she ain't the one that I saw coming
Sometimes I don’t know which way to go
And I tried to run before, but I’m not running anymore
Cos I fought against it hard enough to know
… You can’t make yourself stop dreamin’ who you’re dreamin’ of
If it’s who you love then it’s who you love."

Perry kicked in with a similar tone…:

“My boy, he ain’t the one that I saw coming,
And some have said his heart’s too hard to hold,
And he takes a little time but you should see him when he shines,
Cos you never want to let that feeling go.”

Here's the soundcloud link and the youtube copy.




At the end of “Who You Love” you can hear Katy giggles flirtatiously and she describes it as her 'love giggle'

I actually love hearing Katy sings like this. I wish she'll do more music like this coz it suits her voice well.

As we all know, Mayer and Perry’s relationship has been in ups and downs. The two dated for months before they split in March. Katy once told she told Vogue “I was madly in love with him. I still am madly in love with him.. Beautiful mind, tortured soul. I do have to figure out why I am attracted to these broken birds.” The couple reconciled by June, and been smooching around again since then.


john mayer kathy perry photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

make money online