My sticky note's font is set to a large one and it's kinda annoys me. The default font for a Sticky note is the Segoe Print. There doesn't seem to be any clean way to change the default font in a sticky notes unless you change it in the Registry.
Here's an easy way to do it.
- Run - type regedit
- Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts
- Find "Segoe Print (TrueType)" and"Segoe Print Bold (TrueType)" on the Right Panel
- Change the value (double click on font) to the file name of any other font that you wish to use that is already installed. Change both fonts one by one.(For "times new roman" use times.ttf. For Arial font, its arial_0.ttf and for Arial Bold, its arialbd_0.ttf)
- Restart the computer.
Ctrl+I : Italic text
Ctrl+B : Bold text
Ctrl+T : Strikethrough
Ctrl+U : Underlined text
Ctrl+Shift+L : Bullet Form (click once) or Numbered List (click twice)
Ctrl+L : Left aligns text
Ctrl+R : Right aligns text
Ctrl+E : Centres text
Ctrl+A : Select all
Ctrl+Shift+A : Toggles all caps
Ctrl+1 : Single-space lines
Ctrl+2 : Double-space lines
Ctrl+5 : Set 1.5-line spacing
Ctrl+= : Subscript
Ctrl+Shift++ : Superscript
or Try this alternative way…
- Type or create your text to Microsoft Word
- Highlight and change the Font to Arial or Times Roman (same with the font you changed in the registry)
- Copy and Paste it back to Sticky Notes.
That's it! Enjoy guys! ☻