These compiled Quotes and Sayings about Women are some musing about life in general and women in particular.
International Women's Day is celebrated on March 8 all over the world. This yearly event centres from wide-ranging celebration of respect, appreciation and love towards women and to commemorates all women for their achievements in economy, politics and community.
Women's group around the world marked this day special to make people know that women are important, should be appreciated and deserve respect no matter who they are, regardless of their color, race or religion.
Every year on this day marks the strong, and political and social awareness of all the struggles of women worldwide; for being bold and brave enough to make a stand, to be heard, to be involved, to fight for women's rights and equality with men in our society because admit it or not we, women plays a vital role in our society, as much as men do and sometimes better than they are.
Women are amazing. She can put a smile on her face, act like everything is fine. When in reality, the world is on her shoulder and her life is slipping through the cracks of her fingers..
With respect and credit, let us recognize the role of women in our society.Today is the best time to share and take pleasure in the best quotes of International Women's Day.
- Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission - Eleanor Roosevelt
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. - Joseph Conrad
- Women speak two languages - one of which is verbal. - William Shakespeare
- Whatever glory belongs to the race for a development unprecedented in history for the given length of time, a full share belongs to the womanhood of the race. - Mary Mcleod Bethune
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other - Mother Teresa
- I believe that it is as much a right and duty for women to do something with their lives as for men and we are not going to be satisfied with such frivolous parts as you give us. - Louisa May Alcott
- By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacation-less class - by Anne Morrow Lindberg
- A charming woman doesn't follow the crowd. She is herself. - Loretta Young, American Actress
- Woman's guess is much more accurate than a man's certainty - Rudyard Kipling
- Women have an amazing ability to put up with a lot of crap. Guys shouldn't take that as a challenge. - Unknown
- Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity. - Mahatma Gandhi
- Feminism’s agenda is basic: It asks that women not be forced to ‘choose’ between public justice and private happiness. - Susan Faludi
- A woman asks little of love: only that she be able to feel like a heroine. - Mignon McLaughlin
- A woman can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a sermon. - Arnold Haultain
- A woman should be an illusion. - Ian Fleming
- I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is. I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute. - Rebecca West, The Clarion
- Women have served all these centuries as looking glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of a man at twice its natural size - Virginia Woolf
- The fastest way to change society is to mobilize the women of the world. - Charles Malik
- Women are seldom silent. Their beauty is forever speaking for them. - Philip Moeller
- Follow your instincts. That's where true wisdom manifests itself. - Oprah Winfrey
- God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. - Farrah Fawcett
- Women are always beautiful. - Ville Valo
- Women need real moments of solitude and self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away. - Barbara de Angelis
- I earn and pay my own way as a great many women do today. Why should unmarried women be discriminated against - unmarried men are not. - Dinah Shore
- The loneliest woman in the world is a woman without a close woman friend. The Life of Reason, 1905-1906 - George Santayana
- Because man and woman are the complement of one another, we need woman’s thought in national affairs to make a safe and stable government. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- So much has been said and sung of beautiful young girls, why don't somebody wake up to the beauty of old women? - Harriet Beecher Stowe
- A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult. - Melinda Gates
- The history of all times, and of today especially, teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. - Louise Otto
- A free race cannot be born of slave mothers. - Margaret Sanger
- A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive. - Samuel Richardson, Writer
- One is not born a woman, one becomes one. - Simone de Beauvoir
- Remember the dignity of your womanhood. Do not appeal, do not beg, do not grovel. Take courage, join hands, stand beside us, fight with us. - Christabel Pankhurst
- If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman. - Margaret Thatcher
- One cannot be always laughing at a man without now and then stumbling on something witty. - Jane Austen
>> Fake People Quotes and Sayings
>> Finding Love Quotes
>> Truths About Relationships
>> Love Your Work Not Your Company Quote
>> Inspiring Quotes