Oct 9, 2012

Teen's Stomach Removed After Drinking Liquid Nitrogen Cocktail

A girl named Gaby Scanlon, a student from Heysham in Lancashire England, had her stomach removed to save her life after celebrating her 18th birthday with a cocktail drink containing Liquid Nitrogen, on Thursday 4 October. Officers say she would have died if doctors had not performed the urgent operation. 

liquid nitrogen cocktail girl Gaby Scanlon

Liquid Nitrogen is potentially extremely dangerous. It is also used for removing warts and has industrial uses. Contact with flesh can cause cryogenic burn or "frostbite".

danger of liquid nitrogen

Liquid Nitrogen drinks are hitting the bar crazed now and were being used by irresponsible alcohol industry for “gimmicks” to entice clubbers to drink more. The idea that people put this stuff in drinks is just unbelievable. An immediate ban is required on this. Tsk Tsk Tsk..



selling Liquid Nitrogen on bars should be stop. It's very dangerous.

They are also the entry through which very many people enter their homes at the end of long
days. Tilt up doors use fir, spruce and other soft wood; roll up
uses oak, redwood or plywood. That's the same fisheye effect that you get with this lens.

Also visit my blog post: garage door sizes and prices

Post a Comment