health and fitness

Oct 29, 2011

Without You [AJ Rafael]



Bucket full of tears. Babe you know I'm here. I'm here waiting. Close your precious eyes. And just realize. I'm still fighting. For you to be with me. And sit under this tree. And we can watch the sunrise (we can watch the sunrise)...

Wake up, feel the air that I'm breathin'. I can't explain this feeling that I'm feelin'. I won't go another day without you. Hold on I promise its gets brighter. When it rains I’ll hold you even tighter. I won’t go another day without you (without you)...

 I know your feeling down. Like no ones around. But baby your wrong. Just get rid of the fear. Promise that I’m here. I’ll never be gone. So baby come with me. We can fly away and we can see the. Stars shine. And baby you can be my love...


 This is me tonight. No more games and no more lies. And I know its right. Cause of the way you look into my eyes. And when I hold you tight. The worries disappear I’m glad your in my life



Without you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

make money online