health and fitness

Nov 25, 2011

SURVEY: 31 Things About Me


1.YOUR HOROSCOPE?
- For the day? i will be the happiest, luckiest, most gorgeous person on earth as long as i live LoLs!

2. SINGLE OR TAKEN?
- Single for life atah lols :)

3. IN LOVE?
- Always habitually in love lols!



4. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SERIOUSLY HURT BY THE PERSON YOU LOVED?
-Sad truth most of the times… We only get hurt by the people we truly care about and sometimes we would tend to think that it’s not even fair anymore… BUT who says life is fair anyway?

5. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR REASON IF YOU TURNED SUICIDAL?
- Life suck.. Love sucks.. and so am I lols! But I would never be suicidal coz even though my existence is barely discernible, I still believe life is good and it will even be greater one day..  I just love life and love, more than I hate it.

6. IS SUICIDE REALLY KILLING YOURSELF?
- Not only killing yourself but as well as killing a part of those people whom you’re going to leave behind. Being suicidal means YOU killing all your greatest possibilities in life.



7. COUNTRY OR CLASSIC?
- Classic!

8. PREFER CUTE/IDIOT OR SMART/UGLY?
- I would prefers someone who’s in between of cute and ugly, idiot and smart. Just someone who has something worthy between their ears.

9. ARE YOU IN A STABLE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR BF/GF?
- I am certainly having a stable relationship with myself right now lols!

10. YOU‘D EXPECT A TEXT MESSAGE USUALLY FROM:
- From the people I care about most.

11. HAVE A BEST FRIEND THAT IS OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
- Yup one is gay and one straight and I’m between of those two lols!

12. WHAT DO YOU LIKE DOING WHEN YOU‘RE DEPRESSED?
- Eat, listen to music, play, google and recite my mantra: “I am beautiful, inside and out, they can try but they can’t take that away from me!” Lols!

13. CHEERFUL OR BORING?
- I always wanna be cheerful. I can’t be doing nothing, I always find some things to do but sometimes hours tic so slowly and seems to stretch like years.. Life is fun though at times can be really so boring.


14. DESCRIBE A PERFECT DATE
- Anything goes and anywhere as long as I’m w/ someone dear to me, would mean a perfect date for me already

15. EVER WONDERED WHY NOBODY KNOWS WHY THE SKY iS BLUE?
- Nope, do u? Adik lols

16. EVER BEEN HURT BY LOVE?
-  Ummmm… love I guess is just the same equation as pain. You wouldn’t be hurt if you didn’t feel love at all.. But Like what the song says…"It’s the lover NOT the love which breaks your heart in two…"

17. WILL YOU EVER MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN?? WITH LOVE??
- I hope not. I tried hard not to.. but I’m only Human.. born to make mistakes.. especially when it comes to it. Hehe


18. EVER HATED ANYONE LIKE HELL?
- Yeah AS IN! Hehe but I ended up hating myself even more. Stupid me! Toink!

19. DO YOU DO ANYTHING WHEN A PERSON BREAKS UP WITH YOU AFTER A DAY?
- Aside from magmukmok? Umiyak lols! Hehe I’ll cry a river until I can feel nothing anymore. I compose myself after hating myself. I go out, hang out with friends and try to drown my miseries with alak. Mag-emo ba? Hehe!

20. GIVE ONE WORD THAT BEST DESCRIBES WHAT YOU‘RE FEELING NOW
- BORED.. w/a bruises heart…

21. DO YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF?
- Of course I do. I have to, if not who wouldn't?

22. EVER PHYSICALLY HURT YOURSELF?
- I haven’t. I’d rather not to. Nde ako marunong mnakit physically and emotionally. I don’t hurt those who mean to me.. and I treasure and love myself so much for me to hurt it.

23. EVER VERBALLY HURT YOURSELF
- Verbally? UU nmn. Just like now… >> F*CK Me! I Hate you self! Get Lost!! Lols!!!!

24. MOTTO IN LIFE
- When someone or something is right for you the cosmic forces will conspire to support you and give it to you.

25. HAVE YOU EVER DOUBTED THAT SOMETIMES….?
- Nope. Never. It’s like "destiny" you can’t ask for it to come at a time you like it, it will come when it’s ripe.

26. HAVE YOU EVER HAD FEELINGS ABOUT A FRIEND FROM THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
- Lols question b toh? hehe!

27. IF YES, WHAT DiD YOU DO ABOUT IT?
- Not applicable! Lols next question pls

28. IS FAME & MONEY THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR LIFE?
- NOPE! Nice to have but not necessary.


29. DO YOU MAKE ANY MOVEMENTS OR SOUNDS WHEN YOU`RE SLEEPING?
- I wiggle, toss and turn, scratch, lol! but i don’t know if I snore, never hear myself when I’m sleeping hehe!

30. ARE YOU DIFFICULT TO WAKE UP?
- Nope. I can easily be awaken with the lightest movement and silent murmurs.

31. HOW OFTEN DO YOU SLEEP?
- As often as I could but I’m not matakaw w/ sleep

Last Question n un? Bitin! lols!
Source: Slumbook nung highschool lols! Hehehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

make money online