health and fitness

Nov 18, 2011

I Love You Like A Love Song

I'm Lovin' this song.. (",)



It's been said and done. Every beautiful thought's been already sung. And I guess right now here's another one. So your melody will play on and on, with the best of them. You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, so incredible. A centrefold miracle, lyrical. You've saved my life again. And I want you to know baby...

I.. I love you like a love song, baby. And I keep hitting re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat...

Constantly, boy you played through my mind like a symphony. There's no way to describe what you do to me. You just do to me, what you do. And it feels like I've been rescued. I've been set free. I am hypnotized by your destiny. You are magical, lyrical, beautiful. You are...I want you to know baby..


I love you like a love song...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

make money online